Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

I still ask why...

Although it has been close to 6 years since your diagnosis, I still ask myself why. Why am I the chosen one?

I was once told by a Christian friend that God has his reasons for choosing me. What was the reason? To teach me how to love a special child? To put my strength to test? I have not found my answers yet.

Why choose me...why do I need to suffer & see you suffer? I've read a lot recently after the miscarriage...there's tremendous pain in me. Did this baby have chromosomal problem like yours? Was this a result of a gene carried by me or your dad? Was this a result of any sin that we may have done? There were so many whys....yet no answer

Would I be given another chance to conceive another healthy baby and bring this baby to term? How can I not remember the pains of your passing, how can I not remember the pains during the abortion. How can I not remember singing auld lang syne to you?

Why am I the chosen one?

No comments:

Post a Comment