Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mummy in KPJ hospital now

Jie,
Mummy is in KPJ hospital now waiting to do a blood test for dengue fever. I have been having fever since Sunday, it's my 4th day today. When I was registering at the outpatient registration counter, I saw a notice on 'priority' zone. The word 'red zone' caught my attention and brought back memories of 3 Dec 2011. I recalled how I brought you to the hospital. I recalled how you were rushed in and I was asked if they should resuscitate you. I responded no..I said, my child is a special child, we should let her go. I knew there won't be any chance as you have stopped breathing for a long time.

Last night, I was thinking so badly about you..I missed you terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment