Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday 11 August 2013

My 5 day holiday is ending soon

Jie,
Tomorrow would be my last day of a 5 day holiday. I had planned for a lot to be done these 5 days but ended up only with these

Day 1:
Spring cleaning the house
Sorting yours and Charlene's old clothing and labeling them properly
Cooked dinner for mama, ah kong, ah ku & ah Kim

Day 2:
Trip to PD

Day 3:
Spent a whole day at mama's house & celebrated mummy's birthday
Browsed your old pictures

Day 4:
Today was spent taking care of Charlene who was down with fever.
Cooked dinner for mama, ah kong & popo

Day 5:
I guess would be the same as Day 4

I was thinking of you so badly when I sorted your clothings. Your tiny shoes, your jumpers..I smelled each and everyone of them as if they were you. Then when Charlene asked to see your photographs,  I could stop crying when I saw your pictures. I missed you so badly. Charlene caught me crying and asked why. Being innocent she said "Oh..you missed Charmaine jie jie ah". I could only tell her yes I do. I have to tell you that you have an amazing sister who is able to console mummy and share my grief. She said "I also miss Charmaine jie jie" & "You don't cry, I saying you"...

Mummy thanked God for sending Charlene to me. Her words are so comforting and encouraging. I knew from then on that she has grown up and mummy will be sharing a lot more of your stories with her. She's going to know and love you more.

Till I write again, good night...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment