Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday 3 December 2012

3 December 2012 - It's been a year since you left us

It's 8:10am now

Last year around this time, Papa was asking me 'How come Jie is sleeping with her eyes half open'. I knew it was not right for you to sleep this way and when I went to check you out in your 'sarong', I knew you went back to God....I could still remember, how I bathe you for the last time and took our last pictures before we headed to the hospital.

For the past few days, I was preparing myself for today. I don't know if I could take it, if I would pull through today well. I thought of skipping work, but then I knew I shouldn't escape. For as long as I live, there is always going to be a 3 December. This day shall be remember as a day where you are freed from your suffering, a day where God takes you home to be with him.

Although I still cry a lot when I think of you, I know you are at a better place now. Rest in peace my darling.... Mummy loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment