Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday 10 November 2012

26 November - You would have been 4

Jie,
26 November is just around the corner. In 16 days time, you would have been four. How would our life be if you were still around? I guess, around this time, I would be very busy preparing for your birthday party, discussing the menu and scouting around for a nice dress for you. I recalled how I scouted for a nice white dress from Isetan on your last birthday. I knew you loved the dress very much; you were smiling all day round when I put on the dress for you.

This year, we will be celebrating your birthday without you. Be assured that you will be remembered forever... Happy Birthday my darling Charmaine.

Mummy miss you very very much....






No comments:

Post a Comment