Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday 17 August 2012

Sarong

Jie,
I was chatting with my colleague today about his son falling off his 'sarong' and I shared my experience about your falls with her. It was meant to be a sharing, but I ended with tears..
I recalled, your first was when you fell on the 1st day of Chinese New Year in Year 2010. I guess the culprit was the silk Chinese 'samfu' that you wore. The material must have been too silky that you glided down when you turned in the sarong. I was lucky, I managed to catch you in time.

Your second was when the spring gave way. I knew you loved the sarong a lot and you would want me to get a replacement as fast as I could. I walked all the way from our condo to the mini market to get a new spring for you. 

Your third was in September 2010 after you attended Uncle Jimmy's wedding dinner. I didn't know how it happened, but you fell off the sarong when everyone was asleep. I cried along with you that night & blamed myself for your pain.

Though the sarong is now safely kept in our store room now, memories of you remain in our hearts. I miss you dearly and can't wait to be reunited with you again.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment