Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday 6 February 2012

Missing you

Jie,
Mummy was in Bali last week. Despite being in such a beautiful island, I holidayed with a heavy heart. I envied parents who brought along their girls in the plane, I can't stop thinking how would it be if you were born without Trisomy 18. You would be full of laughter, running along the beaches enjoying every bit of the holiday.

I wish I had a chance to see you walk and run, I wish to see you chatting bubbly asking me lots of questions, I wish to see you all well.....but I saw you suffered with Trisomy 18, I saw you cried each time you constipated, I saw you getting more and more frail and I saw the very last bit of you after the cremation..

I now wish for you to be a happy angel, guarding us from above. I love you jie..

No comments:

Post a Comment