Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday 18 February 2012

Genting then and now

12.12.2009 with Charmaine
6.2.2012 with Charlene

I love arranging short trips for Charmaine and I took her to Genting Highlands during Christmas 2009. It was my shortest ever trip in Genting. Checked in around 4pm and checked out the next day at 7am. This poor girl couldn't sleep well the whole night and we decided to check out as early as we could. I took lots of pictures with Charmaine and loved this one especially. She was dressed in this pink scarf which I knitted specially for her to wear for the trip. 

I planned for another trip on 17.12.2011 but Charmaine never made it. 

Jie, it was tough for mummy to go without you. The scarf that Charlene wore reminded mummy of our good times in Genting. I miss you a lot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment