Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday 24 December 2011

Laid To Rest At Fairy Park, Sendayan



Jie,
Mummy felt at peace knowing you are laid to rest at such a peaceful park. I would love to be cremated and kept near you in future too. Mummy & papa will be visiting you every weekend and bring you your favourite nen nen (milk). Whenever I serve you your nen nen, I can't stop thinking how I used to feed you when you were still around. How you would raise your hands and signal you have had enough. I could still remember how I would ask you this question 'Jie, jia pa pa wu berb berb bo', then you would grin and give me a big warm smile as though telling me you are contented with your milk.

Jie, mummy miss you so much.......

No comments:

Post a Comment