Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday 24 December 2011

It's been 3 weeks since we said goodbye to you

It's been 3 weeks since we said goodbye to Charmaine. I can't stop thinking of the good old times we had together. 36 months & a week, seems long for a Trisomy 18 baby, but it's just too short for me. There's still a lot of things that I would like to do with Charmaine. I was supposed to bring her to Genting Highlands, supposed to bring her to Pavillion for our yearly Christmas photo shoot.

Why did you choose to go without giving mummy any cue that you would leave us? You went quietly in your sarong (yao lan). I had no chance to hold you in my arms before you go....why?

This blog would be use to pen down my memories of you.You will be remembered forever but I am worried that as I age, I will forget the little details of you..

1 comment:

  1. Kaima missed you very much too. You touched my life like no other had. I love you my darling.

    ReplyDelete