Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Jie, Gong Xi Fa Cai

Jie,
It's been some time since mummy came to your blog. I have been very busy with the new year preparation & then all the cooking during the new year. This year around, I braved myself to celebrate the new year. There were lots of shopping with ah ma & ah kong & of course mei mei too...

Of late, I find myself talking & mingling more often with children your age. I always remind myself that if you are still around, you would be like them. First, Xin Yen jie jie, then Chloe mei mei....how I wish you are like them.

It's our 2nd CNY without you. I hope you do love the Mickey & Minnie Ang Pow I left at the memorial park.. Happy Chinese New Year my darling...





No comments:

Post a Comment